My serious, committed relationship with…Amazon
It’s no secret that I am in a very serious relationship with Amazon. Amazon just gets me. As each week passes, Amazon and I take things to the next level. Our love grows by the day. Anyone who asks me gets the same answer, I’m in love with Amazon.
1. When I’m bored, I hang out with Amazon and order a whole bunch of things I never knew I always wanted.
2. Amazon knows what I need. I get an automatic delivery of toilet paper, paper towels, dog food, coffee and detergent every month at the exact time that I’m running low.
3. Amazon has saved me on numerous occasions when I forgot we have a birthday party to go to and I need a gift sent to the house within a day or two.
4. Amazon has helped me organize and furnish my entire house and did not complain about it once!
5. There is no greater feeling than getting home and seeing one of those smiling boxes in the doorway. Knowing that there’s a little bit of magic waiting inside it and I didn’t have to go to any large, disheveled store to get it…sublime!
6. Amazon makes me laugh. Just read the reviews and comments people have left for some of the most obscure products. Hysterical!
7. My son loves Amazon, too! It’s always the hardest part of any relationship to know whether or not my son will be a fan. I can tell you, he is! From Lego’s to Paw Patrol, Amazon has it all! Endless hours of fun thanks to my relationship with Amazon.
8. Amazon reminisces with me. It keeps all of my photos and videos stored and safe for those days when I want to look back on great memories.
I can’t say enough about how happy I am with Amazon. If you haven’t felt a love like this before, you’re in luck! Tuesday, July 11th is Amazon Prime Day – also known as Christmas in July! To put it in perspective, I bought my mother the most amazing pasta machine last Prime Day for over $150 off! To this day she says it’s the best gift she’s ever received. My whole family really supports my relationship with Amazon!
So, I’d like to play matchmaker here because Amazon has enough love to go around and I’m willing to share. Plus, I can’t think of a better blind date introduction than Prime Day. First impressions are everything!